This year I’m all about sexiness for Valentine’s Day! I’m not a big romantic girl anyway. So I chose some nice lingerie, tools & presents which are my personal favorites and not only for that kinda day 😉
2. Stretch Tulle, L’agent by Agent Provocateur. The most famous brand when it comes up to lingerie. This dress is bootlicking.
3. Nail Lacquer, ‘Hot Mistress’, Essie. This nice red-tone from Essie say’s all with it’s name and nothing goes without red nails right?
4. Pointed Toe Pumps, Kurt Geiger. These hot soles are my perfect companion from dinner to dormitory.
5. Lipstick, ‘Russian Red’, Mac Cosmetics. Red lips should be kissed! I prefer a matte red! perfect. MUAHHH
6. Pink laced cutout briefs, Elle Macpherson. If you chose to do it more ‘cute’ why not wearing just these super sweet & pink laced briefs. Sometimes less is more.
7. Scented Candle, Cire Tudon . The viola and leather scent is flavorizing.
8. Headband ‘Love’, Piers Atkinson. Feel it!! Say it!! Wear it!! The headband designed by famous P. Atkinson, who designed already Anna dello Russo’s head decoration say’s it straight!
9. The super hot panty has the fabulous name of ‘ vintage seduction high waisted V back panty’ I mean… HELLOO??? screams sexiness! from hips & curves
10. Heart pasties, L’agent provocateur. Boobed love declaration 😉
11. Restraining Arts Kit, Kiki de Montparnasse. For some reason your boy haven’t been a brave one 😉
12. Gold-plated cuff, ‘taken’, Jennifer Fisher. With this cuff all is said 🙂
P.S. In case you still need a good quote for your Valentines-card: ‘When it’s not madness, it’s not love.’ from Pedro Calderon de la Barca